We have a range of premium quality PVC rugs which are available in a variety of colours and sizes. At ChangeSpace we sell only the highest quality handmade products, and all of our PVS rugs are hand woven. The PVC material used in these rugs mean that they are able to withstand heavy use both indoors and outdoors. This range are ideal for use on patios, by pools, or near entrances as they require very little maintenance and aftercare.

Despite their hard-wearing nature, they do not compromise on look and feel. Even if they are used indoors they maintain the high quality look of many other materials and come in a range of designs to suit any type of decor. Our Poolside rug contains 90% PVC, with the other 10% consisting of glass fibres. It’s made from recycled vinyl yarns and is available in a selection of colours and shades. The best thing about this rug is that it needs no maintenance, and its composition means it will stand the test of time.

Our other PVC rugs are the Evolution and Outsider range which are made from a mixture of PVC and polypropylene. While their suggested use is outdoors, they can also be used in busy places inside the home or office, and can withstand traffic and furniture. They’d also be ideal for hotels or guest houses which see a lot of people walking on them each day. You can order these rugs to fit almost any space, and if you can’t find the right dimensions in our list of standard sizes, you can also contact us for a bespoke rug.